Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thing about Stomachache



Stomachache, or pain in the belly, is something I really want when I don’t have it, and I always wish I don’t have when I do.
It’s something that I don’t enjoy it when I have, but I will enjoy how I can’t enjoy it.

When I fight with my friend (and it was a boy) in highschool, he was so angry and punched my belly so hard in front of the class. I was embarrassed. It was such a humiliation. My stomach was surely hurting and churning. I can’t even breathe. If no one was there, I would have been curling up on the floor and moaning in pain. But, because everybody was starring at me, all I can do is just walk back to my seat and pretend that nothing happen. It was humiliating.

But when it’s all over, I enjoy the memory of it. I enjoy remembering how bad my stomach hurt at that moment. I enjoy remembering how I hate that pain. I really enjoy remembering how I felt humiliated back then. It was such a sweet memory.

The other case, everytime my gastrointestinal disease comes, I always feel so suffer because my stomach will be churning in a long, long time like someone just punched it. I will feel nausea and weak. And I always hate that illness when it comes. But, when I get healthy, I always miss that illness, and even imagine that someone punched my stomach when my gastro problem comes.

But the one I’ve always enjoyed is diarrhea. I always enjoy the hurting feeling in my bowels when it’s irritated or something so I got diarrhea. I really like the pain. It feels so great. And I always wish someone would punch me in the belly when I had diarrhea.

3 comments:

  1. I would upper cut punch you so hard up the pit of your stomach organ it would feel like the bottom of your stomach organ was knocked up through your esophogus and like you would feel my knuckles up the back of your throat and like the top of your head was going to pop off. You would be doubled full over falling to your knees and despreately clutching your busted up gut organ with your ass sticking up in the air - suffering extreme stomach organ agony. But I'll bet you would cum harder than you ever have before and I would shoot my load all over your doubled over and ruptured stomach holding form as you present your upturned ass to me for me to shoot my load all over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhhhhh.....ur comment is such a turn on baby!!! it gives me orgasm!! i hope u will do it for real!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a big, heavy, strong man, and I like to punch a girl's soft and fluffy belly, from light and constant punches to violent and intense punches to the point of making her vomit and pass out and her insides turn. who wants to have their belly crushed, just send me an email: reboucasp93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete