Sunday, March 20, 2011

Liquid Diarrhea

I was supposed to meet some people today. But because of this diarrhea, I can't go anywhere.

I think the hard punch I got yesterday crushed my bowels or something.

So, yesterday, when I went to hang out with some friends, I got into a fight with a man. It was just a small arguing. What we fought about is not really important. But then the man got really pissed and punch my belly so hard.

Ooopphhh...!!

Suddenly I felt nauseous, dizzy, and weak. I bent over and hold my belly in pain. My belly's churning. I felt like my bowels contents are gurgling with such a noise, then I felt like farting. But when I farted, shit comes out to my panties: very liquid shit. That moment I knew the man had totally squashed my bowels.

I tried so hard to hold the shit but I can't. It's too liquid, and it keeps coming out.

Don't ask me how did I get home. It was such a horrible, horrible nightmare.

This morning I woke up with a horrible bellyache. I jumped off of my bed and ran to the toilet, but it was too late. I already shit all over my bed sheet, my pants, my panties, the floor. It was so disgusting.

2 comments:

  1. I always punch girls higher up in the pit of their stomach organs so she doesn't shit. She may puke (They often do) but that's better than shitting. Shitting is disgusting even if it is a hot girl doing it. Punching and kicking highin the stomach organ prevents this. I learned that long ago. I have a fetish for hurting pretty girls in the stomach and it has to do with my fetish for girl ass. When I girls stomach is in terrible pain she bends over head down and ass up and I love female panty covered ass and I get so turned on hitting and hurting girls in the stomach and then seeing them doubled over and holding the stomach in pain with that ass up that I shoot my load all over that panty covered and upturned ass.

    If you're really a girl I'd like to give you you up your stomach organ like that and blow my load all over your ass while you suffer the stomach pain of me punching and kicking you as hard as I can right up into the pit of your stomach organ. From what you write you would love it too and cum yourself from the stomach pain and feeling my huge load soaking your ass through your panties. BUT NO SHITTING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a big, heavy, strong man, and I like to punch a girl's soft and fluffy belly, from light and constant punches to violent and intense punches to the point of making her vomit and pass out and her insides turn. who wants to have their belly crushed, just send me an email: reboucasp93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete