Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Belly Punch Game

One day, I was watching a quiz on TV with my friend Tiffany and her boyfriend Eric. For me, Eric is like a cartoon. He is so big and looks so strong, but I don't think he has brain. The quiz on the TV was something like hangman game, you know? There will be some empty spaces those we should fill with letters until we found the word or the answer. It can be country or city, celebrity name, book title, band, and anything. Usually they give us the category.

While watching the show, we kept trying to guess the answers. I was the smartest and I kept answering all the questions correctly, while Eric kept guessing the wrong letters. It made me laugh at him. I kept laughing at him. I didn't know that it would hurt his feeling.

So suddenly Eric stood up asked me, "So you think you're so smart, huh?"

I said "What? I was just kidding, Dude! Relax!"

But he couldn't take it. "Okay, now let's play this game with me. I'll make my own hangman quiz, and you'll guess the letters. Every time you say the wrong letter, I will punch your belly!" he challenge me.

"What the hell, Man? Come on!" I glanced at Tiffany and ask her to help me but she was on her boyfriend's side.

"Eric's right, Bitch! If you think you were so smart, go ahead and accept his challenge! You're not afraid, are you?" said Tiffany. It turned out that she was upset too.

So I finally accept his challenge. "Okay. Whatever makes you guys happy."

I didn't care. I thought, they're so stupid so I would answer all the challenges correctly anyway.

So the belly punch game begun. Tiffany stood behind me and hold my arms. Eric started to give me the first word. He drew some short lines on a blank paper. The first five short lines, space, the next five short lines.

_ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _

"Okay. Now you guess," said Eric.

"What? How? You're not gonna give me the clue first?" I complained him.

"No! Just guess!"

"Well, fine!" I said. And, as always, I started with the letter 'A'.

"A?" Eric showed his smirky smile and... WHAMM!! A hard punch right to my belly button.

"Ooofff...!" I moaned in pain. I fell down the floor and hold my hurting belly.

"Come on! Still thinking that you are so smart, little bitch?" yelled Eric. "Guess another letter!"

I couldn't think of anything. At that moment, I couldn't think, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't even feel anything but horrible pain in my belly. My belly's churning. I puked a little on the carpet.

"Oh great! Now you puke on my carpet! You're gonna have to clean that disgusting thing, bitch!" Tiffany yelled at me.

She forced me to stand up again. She hold me from behind, and Eric told me to pick another letter.

I couldn't think of anything, I was also too afraid to pick any letter, I didn't want my belly to be punched again. It was already hurting enough. I had already puked.

But Eric threatened to punch my belly if I didn't pick any letter soon. So finally I said 'E'.
I felt so relieved to know that the letter is there. But still, I have no idea what would it be. I didn't even get the first clue! It could be anything.

_ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ E _

The next letter I pick was 'I', and the answer also had that letter. Still, not helping very much.

_ _ _ _ _ / _ I _ E _

I was extremely nervous. My belly was still hurting from the first punch. I tried to figure out something in my mind. But it was so hard for me to focus because first, I'm too afraid of making mistake, because it means my belly would be punched again, and the second, my belly still hurts so bad.

I thought 'Come on! What other letter would be there? O? U? Well, I'll go with 'O'.

I said, 'O'

I was so afraid of getting punched again. But the 'O' was there. Phew!

_ O _ _ _ / _ I _ E _

I thought 'Okay. It must be a name. It must be some famous name. Who's name? Come on! Think! What kinda first name has the vowel 'O' as the second of five letters? Tommy! Yeah! It must be Tommy!'

So my next guess was 'Y'. And yeah! It was there!

_ O _ _ Y / _ I _ E _

'Now I'm pretty sure it must be a name!'

With my confidence, I said "M!"

I was pretty sure that Eric would write down the letter, but he gave me another hard blow. WHAMM!!!

Oooooohhh....!!! It was a hard jab right to the center of my belly. It made me puke again. I even pissed my pants. I couldn't control it. I saw stars around me. I was about to pass out. I curled up in agony, holding my hurting belly and coughed. My butt was up, my face was on the floor. I thought, 'Fuck! It wasn't Tommy then!'

What else? I couldn't think any other possibility at that moment. Plus, my belly was hurting as hell.

"Come on, Bitch! Guess another letter!" Eric yelled at me.

I thought, how would I know that he was not just messing around with me? What if the answer doesn't even exist? I'm so dead! Oh, my poor belly!

"Come on! Do you enjoy this? Do you want me to give you another punch!? Huh, Bitch!?"

"Okay, okay!"

Tiffany didn't make me stand up again. That time Eric hold my body himself. He pushed my back to the wall. "Come on! Answer!"

I was so afraid and I just picked any letter came across my mind. "L!"

"L!?" Eric laughed so loud then threw his huge fist hard in my belly. WHAMM!!

"Aaaarrrhhhh...!" I grunt so hard. I was in a lot of pain I couldn't even feel my leg anymore. I was out of breathe. I was gasping. My stomach was gurgling inside.

"Look..." I tried to speak with my weak voice. "I get it! I was such a bitch. I'm sorry, okay?"

"Shut the fuck up, little bitch! Just give me other letter!"

I cried of pain and desperation. "Please..., forgive me..., I won't laugh at you ever again!"

"I don't care! Go on! What's your next letter! I'll count to three. One..."

"Okay! Okay!"

"Two!"

"S! S!"

Eric looked so happy with my answer. I knew what that means: another brutal belly punch!

WHAAMMM!!!

Ooooohhhh!!! It was brutal! I puked everything out of my stomach. I puked all over the floor.

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't take another punch.
I was screaming inside, 'Damn it! What the hell is the answer!'

'Bonny! It must be Bonny!'

"B!"

WHAM! Another brutal punch. I passed out for a while. Eric woke me up with cold water. I got my consciousness back and the first thing I did was moaning and groaning in pain.

But I knew Eric wouldn't give me so much time, so I had to think quick. 'Come on! What would it be? It's not Bonny? So what is it? Tonny!'

"T..."

WHAM!! Another hard blow to my belly. Air was pumped out of my chest. I puked some gastric juice.

'Damn! It's not Tonny either. So what is it? Isn't it even something with 'N'? Well, I have to make sure.

"N!"

WHAMM!!! Eric's punch really squashed my bowels. I could feel shit in my panties.

"R?"

Oh..., 'R' was there! Good!

RO _ _ Y / _ I _ ER

'Ro... y?' All I could think was 'Ronny', but my bowels had already been squashed for answering 'N' so it couldn't be 'Ronny'. What else!? Then I thought it might be 'Rocky'. But when I mentioned the letter 'C', I only got another hard blow. WHAMM!! Another shit came out. Ugh! He was really messing my digestive system!

Come on! What other letter? H? Well, 'H' is common.

"H?"

Another brutal punch. WHAPP!!!

'What!? Not even an 'H'? What the hell is the answer!'

It was frustrating. I didn't have any idea at all! I started counting. I've guessed E, I, O, Y, and R. And I've been punched for A, M, L, S, B, T, N, C, and H. Wow! I had guess more than a half of the alphabets! Fuck! There were only four empty spaces left, some of them might be the same letter, and I still have to pick any letters between the other 12 letters! Shit! There were still 12 letters to go! If the four spaces left were for the same letter, I might have to be punched 11 times before finding the right answer!

Then I thought, 'Wait! Eric must have made the most difficult word to guess. Maybe it was his pet's name or something I wouldn't have guess. Or maybe, it has the uncommon letters like 'X' and 'Z'!

So I said, "X?"

Eric was more than happy to hear that. "X? Wow! You really enjoy this, don't you?" WHAMM!!!

My next guesses were 'Z' and 'Q'. I got two punches in my belly for both answer.

I said to my self to think hard.

RO _ _ Y / _ I _ ER

A, M, L, S, B, T, N, C, H, X, Z, Q were eliminated.

Come on! What's next? I still had D, F, G, J, K, P, U, V, W. But maybe I should eliminate 'U' because it couldn't be there, right?

........

8 comments:

  1. "rowdy" roddy piper.

    i like this game

    later, Jaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jaster! you know! You are really good in this! You love this game? The hangman or the belly punch game? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi girl, good job with this site, I am from italy and i have your same passion since i was a little boy. i would like to write you by mail but i can't find you mail adress here in this blog. i would like to share with you my drawings ideas fantasies ..If you were here in Italy i could falling in love for a girl like you for sure!! ..hey i am also a good looking man, eh eh :-) i am joking don't worry but
      please reply me at toitoi.artist@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. I would like to play this game with you ;)
    You are just the type of girl im looking for. Video chat with me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to see more pictures of you and your very punchable belly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm a big, heavy, strong man, and I like to punch a girl's soft and fluffy belly, from light and constant punches to violent and intense punches to the point of making her vomit and pass out and her insides turn. who wants to have their belly crushed, just send me an email: reboucasp93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete