Thursday, March 17, 2011

Belly Punched Effect

This is my first posting after a while.

So you know how bad I want to be punched in my belly. I have this story, you can think of this as a true story or just my imagination. My imagination is very fertile. And just for your information, my stomach is always churning for real even if i only watch or read or imagine about belly punching. So, it's always good.

So, one day I finally met my belly puncher.

We knew each other from the internet and made appointment to meet at a motel.

At the motel, we were very excited to finally do belly punching scene for real.

And finally he punched my belly so... hard!! WHAM!!

"Arrrrrhhhhh...!!" I screamed so loud. I fell down the floor and clutch my belly in pain. I'm gasping. The feeling of real belly punch is so much different from what I've ever imagined. Uhhmmm. I curled up in agony and keep holding my hurting belly. I never know that my belly is so weak. I thought I would still standing at least until 3 or 4 punches. But it happens that he knocked me out in one hard punch in my poor, poor belly.

I felt so much pain. I want to stop and just enjoy the pain for a while. But he wasn't satisfy yet. He told me to stand. "Come on! We don't have so much time here! I gotta go back to my home town in 2 hours."

With my weak voice, I said, "Uuuh..., can we just... uuuhh... stop?"

"What!?" he shout. "No way! It was just one punch you slut!"

I hate it when he called me slut. "Wow! Watch your mouth!" I said.

"Oh yeah!? What you're gonna do? Slap me? You can't even stand on your feet!"

"I know... uuuhhh..." I hold my stomach in pain. "I'm done, okay. I'm not feeling really good. I think I'm gonna puke."

"Oh come on! Don't be a baby!"

I forced my self to stand up and walk to the toilet, but when I finally stood, he delivered an extremely hard blow to my lower belly. WHAAAPPP!!!

"Ooooowwwwwhhhh!!!!"

I fell back down to the floor. Ooohh... think he just squashed my bowels. Now how should I stand up? I can't even feel my leg!

I puked some of my lunch on the carpet while he smiled and enjoyed what he's done to my weak belly.

I curled up on the floor, my legs were kicking as I tried to reduce the pain--but it was totally useless. I was moaning and groaning in pain.

Then he kicked my belly so hard. WHAAMMPP!!

"Ooooooohhhh!" I howled like a female werewolf trapped.

I felt like my digestive system has been squashed. Well, I think it is squashed. Not only my lunch out of my stomach, then my breakfast and dinner also out of my bowels. I could feel that I shit in my pants when he kicked my belly.

He kicked my belly over and over again until I puked everything out and shit till my bowels totally empty. I passed out.

When I woke up, he was already gone. It was already morning the next day. My clothes were very dirty, full with vomit and shit. I think he didn't fuck me because my clothes are still where they were. Maybe he felt disgusted of my shit and vomit, or maybe he just wanna crush my belly, that's all.

Whatever the reason, I'm glad he didn't fuck me.

But you know, even if he did, I don't think it could make me get pregnant. Because I think my internal organ has been squashed by his punches and kicks.

I tried so hard to get up and leave the motel before the room service come. I took a shower and change my clothes before. Yeah, I've prepare that far so I brought other clothes in my bag. I couldn't really stand because my belly was hurting so bad. So I bent over while walking from the room to the elevator, from the elevator to the lobby, and from the lobby to the taxi. Everyone was starring at me with curiosity of what the hell was happened to me.

I went home and took a bed rest for a month. Some of my internal organs really need time to get heal. And don't even ask about my digestive system because it was surely messed up. I couldn't eat properly for a long time.

At that time, I thought, "Oh! This is crap! I don't want any belly punch anymore!" But now that I've healed, I kinda miss the pain anyway.

18 comments:

  1. must be really hurt for u if u get a real punch to your stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah it is. i actually have been punched for real some couple of times. painful but feels great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you not so that shitting? The vomitting is oka but the shitting is so disgusting that it turns me off from the arousal I get from the stomach punching and doubling over. Give some of us a break from that shitting crap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't give a damn. i love shitting, and some of them love it to. if u wanna stop me just come and punch my belly ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No thanks. Cuz all you'll do is shit all over the place like an uncontrolled animal. Disgusting and sick! Dude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was nothing if you really want to be shown what belly abuse means then come to greece and I will punch you until you fall down and then kick you with my metal reinforced boot(I'm gothic so yeah it's normal to wear a boot like that)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How old do i have to be to do that to you???? Try under 16.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your really not normal I don't see where this is arousal he could've killed u dumb fuck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Yes as long as there is women there to watch it .the ones that love to see guys get beat up .....c;mon they say ...beat his belly in front of us .i want to see his belly swallow your fist

      Delete
    2. Bpguy1234-- read the comments down from your post

      Delete
  10. I like to get punched in my bellybutton but not like that. I like to get punch within reason hard enough so I can feel it but not to the point. U punch my stomach so hard it feels like my stomach is in my back. This is suppose to be more pleasure and pain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. if this is a woman .why would you want to get punched in the belly by a man ..you know he wants to bury his fist in your soft belly and he wants you to feel real pain

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fact .the 100 year party was held at a hotel .nice room .all the female employees were dressed real sexy .i was asked ..where is the boyfriend ? he will be here later .remember when eric punched him in the belly then gave him a black eye .he is a little hesitant about coming ......hey .he showed up .later we saw both go to the mens room ...we could hear banging and ooofing .eric did tell me he wanted to beat him up again just not in front of us like last year ,i told eric .dont give him another black eye just punch him in the belly

    ReplyDelete
  13. his belly was aching after the punch ..everything settled down .......we went home ,,i was teasing him about it .another punch in the belly .while at work ,eric had stopped at my desk .he was rubbing my shoulders .checking out my breasts ,and legs as always .i got up and one of my buttons opened ,showing my navel .eric said .....hey babe ....love that navel .nice and tan .i buttoned it up ..he then said .....did your BF say anything about the punch i gave him in the belly .......i told him yes he did .he said you can sure punch .im glad it was in there and not like last year when i punched him in front of you sexy women .i tease him about it .laying on the bed .naked .he comes in and i tell him i could hear the punch that landed in your belly ....next time he should hit you a few more times .he looks at my tummy and says . honey .i dont mind taking his punches in my belly ........next time why dont you watch .........i will stare at your navel while he is punching my guts out .you want me to set it up ? ......she said .got an idea-- how about if he comes over ....ill ask him if he will punch your belly while i am standing in front of you in my bikini .he will probably work your belly over real good and i get to watch .i said if it turns you on ask him .but before every punch i will look at your belly and navel while he is wrecking my belly .........i will ask him if he will do it she said ..........punches in the belly dont hurt too bad . ..his does i said ......she seemed excited ...only belly punches though ...black eyes last too long .....belly punches just give you a bellyache and i get to see it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tough thing to lay alongside a beautiful woman .wearing nothing but a bra and panties on .looking so dam sexy .nice belly.sweet navel and she is talking about the guys fist in your belly ...even looking at it and rubbing it ,,dam it still hurt even when she talked about it ,she says ,his hand was so big it filled up your belly .what a puncher

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I'm a big, heavy, strong man, and I like to punch a girl's soft and fluffy belly, from light and constant punches to violent and intense punches to the point of making her vomit and pass out and her insides turn. who wants to have their belly crushed, just send me an email: reboucasp93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete